We will follow the small road through the rice fields to visit the Marble Mountains, explore caves, pagoda on the mountains and sculptures were made by hand from passion stone. We will then take you along the My Khe beach which has been voted as the most beautiful beach on the planet.
Son Tra Peninsula is where we will stop next with an elevation of about 700m. It is majestic, romantic and a beautiful place for a picnic with panoramic views of the islands and Danang city,...
From here we shall go down the picturesque winding mountain road only to stop at Cham tower. It was built in the 11th century and is a historic American war site. Finally we will take you to see farmers working on the traditional Vietnamese fields. On the return trip we ride over the “floating bridge” and cross the Thu Bon River by “local ferry” enjoying picturesque views of the sunset.
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Motorcycle or semi-automatic scooter
- Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers)
- Lunch, Coffee, Entry fees, International safety standard helmet, rain ponchos.
- Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
- Personal expenses/tips
Price: 58$ / pax
Extra services: Pick-up from Danang " Airport - Train station" to your hotel in Hoi An: 4 seat car: 320.000 VND (15$). 7 seat car: 380.000 VND (18$). 16 seat car: 400.000 VND (20$)